Granite Transformations, a company that installs composite granite countertops, does not appear to be a reputable company.They sold me countertops using a new sink and faucet as an incentive.
When installed no one bothered to check clearence of the new faucet and I can no longer open my window blinds above my sink. I was also mislead on the faucet (cheaper brand installed than in sales pitch). The number of seams in the counter product were also a misrepresentation and the counter product is dull looking.
Of course, after payment was made the firm refused back its product or sales promises.Watch Out!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rocksolid Granite Countertops
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "SPS (Spsreviewforum) is still running a massive scam throughout the internet scamming millions out of money. First of all, I have not been contacted in anyway by Hope or fake user..."