20.2K views

Granite Transformations, a company that installs composite granite countertops, does not appear to be a reputable company.They sold me countertops using a new sink and faucet as an incentive.

When installed no one bothered to check clearence of the new faucet and I can no longer open my window blinds above my sink. I was also mislead on the faucet (cheaper brand installed than in sales pitch). The number of seams in the counter product were also a misrepresentation and the counter product is dull looking.

Of course, after payment was made the firm refused back its product or sales promises.Watch Out!

Had an Experience with Granite Transformations?

Comments

Chico, California, United States #1226000

I did have to call the Fire department because of the adhesive fumes couched me out of my house.

I had to demolish the back splash riser so they could measure the countertops.

I didn't have to pay the full amount because they didn't know what they are doing. I only paid the deposit and that's it.

877-723-5684

Allendale Charter Township, Michigan, United States #1197472

I am VERY unhappy with Granite Transformations, as I was mislead by the salesman telling me that the sink was going to be completely recessed under the countertop with NO vertical reveal only to find the installers making it a 1/4" reveal around the perimeter. The salesman also came to the appointment with NO actual samples of the product but colors only, and didn't come to show me the samples until weeks later, 2 days before the scheduled installment

Sparks, Nevada, United States #1195623

You might try Rejuvinate for laminate counter tops.It does make it shine; however, it does not have the pop of color that real granite has...

but at half the cost and quick installation, it is worth it.

Santa Cruz, California, United States #1183434

I am having my second home redone by Granite Transformations and have been extraordinarily satisfied with their work.They do not install solid granite, so it would be unrealistic to expect their products to have that appearance.

Their counters look as nice as any fabricated product I have seen. It is much more durable and far less maintenance than traditional Granite. The time saved and not having to tear out the old kitchen counters is considerable.

They are very transparent in letting you know where the seams will be.If you want a seamless countertop, I would recommend Corian.

Livonia, Michigan, United States #1081602

thanks for the posts. I will look elsewhere. I don't like the attitudes of the replies from the company.

you do have recourse. 1) Sue 2) contact legal aid or your lawyer

3) contact the Better Business Bureau 4) raise holy *** and then proceed to numbers 1 & 2.

to Anonymous #1073795

Of course there's the option you left out, and it's the most important!If you want quality, realize that it costs money..

as in more than the bargain bin prices mentioned here.Cheap people need to learn that until they step it up, they're destined to be disappointed and will spend more time whining online than they ever will to simply make a better choice BEFOREHAND.

Worthington, Minnesota, United States #882506

Any comments on the GT in Siuox Falls SD?

Everett, Washington, United States #863173

I had Granite Transformations in Mukilteo, WA do my countertop and backsplash two years ago.The husband and wife were fantastic to work with.

It looks fantastic and it is now two years old.

Everyone who comes to our house comments on our new kitchen.

to Dan Mukilteo, Washington, United States #879143

Thank you, Dan! We really love what we do and we love our customers! I'm so glad that you are happy!

Deb and Bob Varner, owners, Granite Transformations North Seattle in Mukilteo, Washington