3.3K views

I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen.

About 15 min later the other worker came down from upstairs. Apparently he had been in my bathroom taking a ***. They left a mess in my driveway. They used my water hose to clean the debris and didn't put it back.

The next day I had 2 new workers. One was named Oscar. He was very professional. Long story short.

I love my kitchen.

Would I use them again? Not sure

This person wrote the review a product or service from Granite Transformations and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Granite Transformations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Granite Transformations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We spent an enormous amount of money on the kitchen floor to be redone. They should have informed us that there would be a layer of dust in every nook and cranny of every cupboard.

The flooring was 2 weeks late, Had to jackhammer the existing floor out, did not clean up as they left for the day. The flooring is not conducive to our lifestyle living on a farm! They assured me before construction it would be perfect!

We are now paying for another floor company to relay the kitchen floor. Monetary loss more than $10,000.