1.4K views
1.4
Turnaround Time

Our "design *** man" came out to measure and promised the world.

Said they would scribe the counter to fit into the tile back-splash, didn't happen, workers said they never do that.Said if I paid in cash which I did ,I would see a discount, didn't happen, called 2 weeks before Christmas 2015 ( counter was almost 1 year old ) and told them there was a crack on the inside corner, 6 weeks later I'm still waiting for an appt.

to fix this annoyance. Our purchase came out to $ 62. 50 sq. ft., pretty pricey for plastic !

If anybody out there is thinking a Class Action, go for it and post it on here.I'll sign up. I mean...they advertise Granite Transformation, not Plastic Cover Sheeting that cracks out in a year.

Wish I could do it all over again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Granite Transformations. The most disappointing about granite transformations kitchen countertops at Granite Transformations was customer service and product installed , but reviewer liked work done. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Granite Transformations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Granite Transformations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Granite Transformations?

Comments