Granite Transformations - Poor installation, worse customer service by OWNER
Shower floor was installed improperly grout lines and pan did not line up with current floor.Technicians only worked 6 hours a day.
Job took four days longer than estimate - probably because the techs didn't work a full day. Owner refused to reduce price, refused to take accountability for techs not working full days which contributed to job not being done as advertised by salesperson, and was not very sensitive to my concerns. Technicians left every day without closing garage door. A plumber was supposed to hook up sink fixtures, but never showed up.
The overall experience poor - will NEVER use this company again.Good product but poor staff and quality control
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Shower Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........ You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."