1.1K views

Shower floor was installed improperly grout lines and pan did not line up with current floor.Technicians only worked 6 hours a day.

Job took four days longer than estimate - probably because the techs didn't work a full day. Owner refused to reduce price, refused to take accountability for techs not working full days which contributed to job not being done as advertised by salesperson, and was not very sensitive to my concerns. Technicians left every day without closing garage door. A plumber was supposed to hook up sink fixtures, but never showed up.

The overall experience poor - will NEVER use this company again.Good product but poor staff and quality control

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Granite Transformations and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Granite Transformations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Granite Transformations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Granite Transformations?

Comments

you paid by the job, not by the closck

Bellevue, Washington, United States #974011

I am a contractor and think it looks good. Did you have to pay extra for the extra time spent on the project?