We had this excellent product installed on three countertops.We love the product.

The problem is with the service. The countertop edges were not finished when installed. We called the company and was told they would finish the job. BUT when the serviceman entered the house we were told it was going to cost $50.00 to sand the edges.

I said never mind I could sand them myself. I was then informed that I owed the money if he did the job or not. Once he entered the door the $50.00 would apply.

We were not told this when we called as we believed the lifetime warranty would apply.So beware, they will not honor their lifetime warranty!

Had an Experience with Granite Transformations?

Comments

West Sacramento, California, United States #797028

Total b.s.The warranty shouldn't need to apply anyway.

The installers are expected to complete the job to industry and showroom standards...but above all make YOU happy.

There should not be a charge for a service call...and the only thing he should have informed you of was that if you sand the edges it VOIDS the warranty.I worked for GT nearly a decade...I would know.

bob_buchan
West Berlin, New Jersey, United States #608525

jackc1212, Glad you love the product, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the service.As the owner of the New Jersey Granite Transformations, I agree that you should not have to pay additional money to correct something that should have been done during the installation.

I would contact the dealer to make sure what the service person told you was accurate. They should do whatever it takes to make you happy. If not, you can always call the corporate office to see what can be done. We have a great customer satisfaction department that is always willing to do whatever it takes to make you satisfied with our work.

We love doing what we do and we want you to be happy enough to refer your friends and family.Blessings...